Wednesday 16 October 2013

Sampleroom: Another Successful Haul (4th and 5th transaction)

I am definitely so pleased with Sample Room that I always wait for something new to come up.

In addition with my previous transactions, this is what I got from the previous weeks.

4rth Transaction:

Shiseido Ibuki VIP Sampler Set:


This was the highlight of all purchases made. It consumed almost all of my points...,but nonetheless, this is what VIPs are made for :) 

The set consists of the following:

Shiseido Ibuki Purifying Cleanser 30ml tube- 1 pc
Shiseido Ibuki Softening Concentrate ml sachet - 2 pcs
Shiseido Ibuki Refining Moisturizer ml sachet - 2 pcs
Shiseido Ibuki Protective Moisturizer SPF 15 ml sachet - 2 pcs
Shiseido Ibuki Eye Correcting Cream 2ml tube

So technically, you get to sample a full facial care line.  The edge of this set vs the individual samples is the cleanser.  The individual cleanser sample only provides 2 5ml tubes. But it did last longer than the sachets since you only need a small amount. Imagine having a 30ml tube.  So this one will last a lot longer.

However, I couldn't say the same for the other samples especially the sachets. They weren't enough to actually yield the desired results...although, you could see a small improvement from the samples provided.  Might make a separate blog about this :)


5th transaction:

J&C Super Clean Solution  120ml spray bottle (valued at 400php)
Charm Essentials "Pretty in Pink" Vegan Powder Brush
Inti-mate Bra Converter 3pcs in black, transparent & nude (valued at 250php)


Although I was actually rooting for the falsies, the points for the Shiseido Set were not credited at once and there were only a few samples of these :( 
But nonetheless, the other items were restocked and I was able to avail this batch :)

I really am so happy with Sample Room  They are fast, efficient and very accomodating. I definitely do not regret joining.  The only problem is you only get to try it once...if you like the product, you have to purchase them fromtheir sources :) So I try to condition myself to not attach myself with the product and be open-minded on other brands as well.  I guess that is what sampling is all about :)

See you on my next loot :)

Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment