Sunday 29 September 2013

My Recent SM Bag Hauls

Recently, I had been addicted to Bags.. I just noticed that I got 2 full loads of 75L Plastic Container Boxes holding just Bags.. (need to sort them out and see who goes and who stays..) 


Anyway, due to this recent addiction, I just acquired another set of Bags from SM Department Store... (sorry, i only collect bags whose price tags are within my budget :b ). I was supposed to just load my Gcash and pay my bills that day, but I ended up buying a tablet which I am currently using right now and a few...ok... a lot of merchandise from the Department Store. 



Brand : Belladonna 
Style : 2 in 1 (shoulder/ pouch / messenger/ sling bag) 
Regular Price: P999 
Sale Prize: P599 
Dimensions(in): 16 x 11 x 4 (bag) / 10 x 7 x 4 (pouch)


What I like about this bag is its versalibility. Its like having 2 bags. For some reason, I tend to carry a lot of items to work and I like the idea of being ready always, so I tend to bring everything. If I use a small bag, I tend to have another Eco bag or handbag. Another thing about this bag is that the larger bag has a zipper of its own, which means I could use it alone without worrying about my things being exposed to public and pick-pockets. 

The smaller bag also comes with a spare handle so it can also stand on its own, although the design is more like a pouch.. If you want to use this only, better put some bag charms or accessories to liven it up a bit. 



Brand : Kimbel (came with a big eco bag) 
Style : Shoulder Bag 
Regular Price: P899.00 
Sale Prize: P550.00 
Dimensions (in): 13 x 11 x 5

Again, its big enough to hold my stuff.. The design is simple (embossed weave design). What cought my attention is the coordinated ribbon bag charm.. hehehe... I use this most of the time especially on occassions when I'm feeling lazy to bring 2 separate bags. If you notice, I usually use this as a background for my samples especially products from SampleRoom (NOtice the ribbon). It goes well with SampleRoom's Paperbag. 


Brand : Parisian 
Style: Satchel (sling /hand/ messenger/ shoulder bag) 
Regular Price: P399.00 
Dimensions(in): 11 x 9 x 5 




This is one of my favorite.. I was actually planning to buy items that are on Sale... however, when I saw this bag, I fell in love with it. I am not a huge fan of Pink Stuffs, but for this, I made an exemption... The material is very sturdy, my tablet could fit in it (one of my major requirements now :b). And it is just plain cute and simple and I like it. What made decide to buy this...the price. For only 399.00, I got to have a satchel type bag (without the handle) that is roomy and sturdy and is cheaper than those sold online..It was a steal...and it wasn't even on Sale!. 
It was the cheapest among the Parisian Bags... I even questioned the saleslady if they made a mistake. 



I was interested in pouches and I had too much to last me a lifetime...well I made an exemption on this one. 

Brand : Grab 
Style: Pouch (2 separate compartments with paddings) 
Regular = P299 
Sale = P199 
Dimensions(in): 11 x 7.5 x 4 


What I love about this one is the compartments and the paddings. It can fit my gadgets and my wallets as well. The padding is thick enough to protect your perishable items. Its even thicker than the ordinary sleeves for tablets and laptops and yet still roomy enough to contain your valuables. It doubles as my bag organizer now :) 


That is it for now.. will post more when I am free :D

See you on my next post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment