Tuesday 17 September 2013

My First Loot from SampleRoom


I was really excited when I got my package from SampleRoom. What's even great about it is it's FREE!....yep, you read it right...it's absolutely free....but of course you have to pay for the freight cost for it to be delivered at your home.

It was a good thing I stumbled upon this site while I was blog hopping.  You get to sample products for free and if you are lucky enough, some of the sponsors are generous enough to give away full sized samples.

To know more...you can visit their site.  It is quite informative and the team is really accomodating.I was supposed to blog about the first transaction but I got caught up with work so I decided to sum up all my current transactions from Sampleroom.  All in all, as of this writing, I already have 3 successful transactions with...Hooray,!

And now, for my loot:


1st transaction:
Carbtrim (worth 288php) = 0
Zenutrients Oil ( worth 125php)= 0
Shipping = 130php
Savings (total worth - shipping) = 283php

2nd transaction:
Celeteque Firming  Night Cream (worth 899php) = 0
Oracare mouthwash (worth 57php) = 0
Zenutrients Soap (worth 50php) = 0
Shipping = 130php
Savings (total worth - shipping) = 876php



3rd transaction:
Celeteque Restorative Day Cream (worth 899php) = 0
Shiseido Ibuki Purifying Cleanser (worth php119)= 0
Shiseido Ibuki Eye Cream (worth php240) = 0
Shipping = 130php
Savings (total worth - shipping) = php1128


Not bad, don't you think? 

The main purpose of the site is to allow the consumers to sample products first before you buy them at stores. This is an advantage if the product is a costly one and you are not sure if it will work for you.  The only catch is that you are only allowed 1 sample per product to give  fair chance for other consumers.I am actually excited to make a review about the Shiseido Ibuki Line so I might be getting the other samplers as well.
So all in all..I am really happy with SampleRoom and I will always be on the lookout for new products!


Til' my next loot
Published with Blogger-droid v2.0.10

No comments:

Post a Comment