Monday 18 November 2013

Review: Wet n Wild Ultimate Brow Kit

I decided to do a review of make-ups on hand, therefore, some of the products may be a bit dirty from constant use or the labels has been damaged.  I am not a professional make-up artist but I will try to review the product base on my own opinion and experience.

Disclaimer: This is not a paid review.  Item being reviewed was acquired by the blogger herself.  Source will be indicated.


Wet n Wild Ultimate Brow Kit

photo grabbed from google

my almost empty palette


Color :Brown, Dark Brown, Clear Wax

DescriptionMini brow salon in a handy, purse-friendly compact with all the essential tools to shape, smooth, define, and maintain perfect brows. This five-piece set includes a soft wax that shapes brows, two setting powders for definition, a hard angle brush for easy application, and mini tweezers for stray hairs.
Source: Wet n Wild Stall from Pavillon Mall, Binan, Laguna
Price Range: P369.00

How to use: (from packaging)

  1. Tweeze. Remove any stray hairs from above or below brow.
  2. Define. Fill in eyebrows with one or both Brow Powders to match hair color
  3. Hold. Apply Brow Wax in an upward direction to keep brow in place.

Observations/Opinion:

·  I like the packaging.  It includes a small tweezer, a tapered brow brush and a mirror placed underneath a slide compartment below the palette which makes it free from any residue which I really like.

However the brush is a bit too soft for me.  Initially it worked really well, but after some repeative use, the brush became a bit to soft to actually use for precision.  I had difficulty in along the edges of my brow to achieve that tapered look.

Very pigmented on the first application.


This swatch actually shows the darker and lighter shade.  You may not see much of a difference since I applied a few repeated strokes on this. 

After 3 hours, you will notice that the color ,especially at the edges are starting to fade.

·         
Rating
(highest is 5)

Price = 3
Application = 3.5
Pigmentation = 4
Staying Power = 3.5
Packaging = 4

Overall = 3.6


Will I buy again?
Maybe.If I don’t have any option. But since I saw a lot of reviews on brow products and applications, I wanted to try them out too so I can compare which would suit me best.



No comments:

Post a Comment