Saturday 16 November 2013

Review: Wet n Wild Silk Finish Lipstick

     I decided to do a make-up review for a change and since I know that sometimes I go MIA, I would like to feature what I have right now before I finish them all up and their labels start to fade.

Disclaimer: This is not a paid review.  Item being reviewed was acquired by the blogger herself.  Source will be indicated.

Wet n Wild Silk Finish Lipstick

photo captured from wet n wild site via google


my personal tube. bit dirty since i already started using it :)



Color : Light Beige Frost (510A) 

Description : Glides on creamy for moist looking lips.  Enriched with conditioning ingredients of Vitamin A & E and Aloe Vera.
Source: From Pretty Fix September Collection
Price Range: P150 – P190




Observations/Opinion:

  • Glides smoothly during application.
  • Has a pinkish undertone and a bit shimmery against the light making it moist looking.
  • I do have dry lips, so I let it stay for the duration of the day (applied at 2PM) to check for lip condition. After 3 hours of lip smacking, talking, smiling and drinking, color is still vibrant. After 2 hours more, color starts to fade but is still there until it became a dark pinkish tint for 3 hours more.
  • The pigmentation was OK considering I wasn't wearing any lip liners and the dark edges of my lips are hardly visible ( the reason why I don’t use sheer lipsticks).
  • The fragrance is subtle for you not to eat nor hate :D
  • Packaging is simple and a no-brainer. But if you are a lover of cute packaging, you might not want this.


Rating: 
(highest is 5)

Price = 4
Application = 5
Moisture = 4
Pigmentation = 4
Staying Power = 4
Fragrance = 3
Packaging = 3.5
Overall = 3.9



Will I buy again? Yes but in another shade. Although according to friends, the color when worn was ok with my skintone, I still find it a bit pink, and I am not that fond of pink lipsticks :) although I don't mind using it on lazy days ...


Any comments or suggestions?  Please feel free to comment on my box below :D

hugs and kisses:)
WINNIE

No comments:

Post a Comment