Sunday 10 November 2013

BDJ Box : November '13 Blushing Beauty

This is somewhat a late unboxing post for my November BDJ Box due to recent project commitments and work loads.

Coming from my previous October hype when I got the Maybelline products, this is a new set that would defer from the previous theme of Expressing yourself.

This month's theme is all about Blushing Beauty.   Simplicity at its finest by making sure that your skin is clean and clear.

Now onto the unboxing:









ZA Perfect Solution Cleansing Foam
full size @ 3.5 oz
Regular Price: 345php


Made with Marine Collagen that encourages the skin's renewal process, and nature-derived plant seed extracts, this high performance anti-aging cleansing foam gives your skin a youthful resilliance and a silky glow.  A small amount is all you need for thoroughly cleansed skin!

This one, I will have to keep since I always keep a good facial wash at home and at work.

The Cream Factory Bath Cream
sample size @ 7.5fl oz
Regular Price: 699php @ 26fl oz



Made from real Goat's Milk from the Netherlands and 100% Active Botanical Extracts.  The Cream Factory Bath Creams will leave your skin feeling velvety smooth and fresh all night.  It's yummy delicious and fun, like dessert for the skin.  Use it like a normal cream soap using a sponge or a loofah.

I have been curious with this one since I saw it being posted on social medias. I really have a very dry skin and I wanted to see if this can remedy that.


Oil of Argan Oil
sampler size @ 10ml
Regular Price: 600php for 30ml size



This rare oil is extracted from the nuts of Argan Trees in Southwest Morocco.  Its blend of Omega-6, Vitamin E, and essential fatty acids makes it a potent moisturizer and antioxidant.  When used regularly, it restores the natural tightness of your skin , preventing signs of premature aging.
For face, apply on skin ailments like Eczema, Psoriasis, Rosacea, Skin Asthma and Acne.  For hair, may be used as a leave-on treatment. For the body, maybe applied to stretch marks, sunburns or on nails to soften brittleness.

Now this, I have to try.  It has so many benefits that I would wish to come true.  Will update you soon with this one on a separate blog.


Canmake Powder Cheeks
full size
Regular Price: 390php



This finely milled powder blush from Canmake gently colors your skin , for a soft and natural finish.  Just dust lightly over your cheeks for a warmer complexion and a more colorful look.  It comes with a cute compact case so you can take it wherever you go.


I really need a good blush-on that wont feel to heavy on my skin.  For a morena like me, this shade is absolutely gorgeous and natural looking when applied.




Revlon Colorburst Lipgloss
fullsize @ 5.9ml
Regular Price: 570php
Color: Bordeaux



Get a pop of weightless color with vivid, mirror-like shine with Colorburst's Elasticolor technology and its micro-crystal formula.  It is also packed with moisturizers and anti-oxidants such as sweet almond oil and vitamin E which conditions and improves lip texture.


The color is actually for plumish and darker than the picture.  Will have to make a swatch if this actually goes well with my complexion. 



Yves Rocher Naturelle Eau de Toilette
sampler size @  7.5ml
Regular Price: 1495php for a 50ml size



Composed of 90@ natural ingredients, this fresh and sparkling scent will infuse your aura with a blend of green, floral and fruity notes.  It has facets of crisp green apple, an innocent floral heart of Egyptian jasmine absolute and peach blossom, grounded by hints of Virginian cedar, amber and musk.

The bottle is not full and the cover is a bit tricky to remove.   If you are not careful, the contents may spill out.  Will do a separate review on this when I use at work to test how long will it last.



Plus a BONUS item: Saforelle Gentle Cleansing Care
sampler size @60ml
Regular Price: 159.75 for a 100ml size



I already got a 100ml size of this from another box and I am having my daughter use this because it is a bit hypoallergenic. Its a good item since I no longer need to buy another one :)






This box came with a curator card.  One thing I noticed though is that in the BDJ Box 7-day challenge instruction, it says to use the ZA Perfect Solution Moisturizer from the November Box.  Not sure if this is an error or only selected few are able to join because I definitely received a cleansing foam and not a moisturizer.

The stickers for the Stick It to Win It were already put into good use that is why you only see 3 stickers in the pictures. :)

There were no coupons for this box.  Summing up all the full sized products, the box's worth is roughly P 1305.00  which is not bad cause I still got more than what I paid for :)  also, the sample size of the other products are still big enough for me to use for a while to see the benefits.


Now I can't wait for the December Box :D.  Hoping it to be very great since it is after all Christmas.


See you on my next Unboxing Bellas!

No comments:

Post a Comment