Wednesday 31 August 2016

A New Journey. A New Beginning


Well, here I am and I am back.

After being on hiatus for a very very very long time...I have decided to go back to blogging.
The only regret that I have was my stupidity of not creating a back-up for my old domain thus, all of my posts for that site were officially gone and I don't know how to retrieve them anymore.

Oh well, there is no use for crying over spilled milk...and besides, this is in fact a New Journey.
So yeah, I am starting all over again.

I have decided to just continue using this blog account because this is where it all started. So for my new readers, should you decide to back-read, I should warn you that there are a lot of rough edges and I don't think it would be worth editing it.  Treat it like a child starting to grow and learning from experiences.

Through the past years, I have realized that I need to break-out from my usual routines in order to grow and this is where My New Journey will commence.  I would be sharing some activities I have been through while I was on hiatus as well as new ones that I have set for my bucket list.

Note: 
Excuse the grammatical errors, I am after all an Engineer, ha ha ha.


No comments:

Post a Comment